TERMS & CONDITIONS
USE OF THE WEBSITE
The Web Site and the content, including, but not limited to, text, data, reports, opinions, images, photos, graphics, graphs, charts, animations and video (the "Content"), displayed on the Web Site, may be used only for your personal and non-commercial use. Except as otherwise permitted under these Terms & Conditions, you agree not to copy, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, or store any Content, in whole or in part, from the Web Site or to display, perform, publish, distribute, transmit, broadcast or circulate any Content to anyone, or for any commercial purpose, without the express prior written consent of Principal.
The Content is the exclusive property of Principal or its licencors, and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. All trade names, trademarks, service marks and other product and service names and logos on the Web Site and within the Content are proprietary to their respective owners and are protected by applicable trademark and copyright laws. Any of the trademarks, service marks or logos (collectively, the "Marks") displayed on the Web Site may be registered or unregistered marks of Principal or others. Nothing contained on this Web Site should be construed as granting any license or right to use any of the Marks displayed on the Web Site without the express written permission of Principal or a third party owner of such Marks. Any unauthorised uses of the Marks or any other Content are strictly prohibited. You may not use the Web Site for any unlawful purpose. You shall honour all reasonable requests by the website to protect Principal’s proprietary interests in the website. All Exams (A Unit of Unique TutorArc Pvt. Ltd.) provides opportunity for partnership programme under which Principal gives part time/full time home based work to the registered partner through "www.allexams.in"; Now, therefore, in consideration of the promises hereinafter made by the parties hereto, it is agreed as follows.
TERM & TERMINATION
MODIFICATION OF SERVICES
B. Revenue Share and App Student Registration: For a payout of revenue share and android application registration benefits into a partner bank account the amount must be Rs. 100 or more. When the balance reaches Rs. 100 or more, Principal will make a payout of this amount within next 15 days.
C. Ad Posting Income : For a payout of ad posting income into a partner bank account the ad posting income amount must be Rs. 500 or more. Ad Posting salary cycle is from 25th day of month to 24th day of next month. Ad posting income payout to partner bank account will bw done between 10th to 15th day of every month.
D. KYC Updation : Adhaar Card and Pan card must be verified for KYC Updation. If KYC is updated and verified by Principal, the TDS and processing fee on payouts will be 10% each. If Partner does not update KYC, TDS and Processing fee will be 20% and 15% respectively.
***In Each and every payout TDS and Processing fee is applicable.
LAWS AND JUDICIARY
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The website assumes no responsibility for the use of third party software on the website and shall have no liability whatsoever to any person or entity for the accuracy or completeness of any outcome generated by such software.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
THE USER'S CONTENT
Users entering material into the Web site are responsible for the Other Content. Neither the website nor Principal has any responsibility for Other Content, including the content of any messages or information posted by Users or others, or for the content of information accessible via direct or indirect hyperlinks from the Web Site. However, the website retains the right, which it may or may not exercise in its sole discretion ,to review, edit, or delete Other Content that the website deems to be illegal, offensive, or otherwise inappropriate.
You may not input or distribute any material through the Web Site that is promotional in nature, including solicitations for funds or business, without the prior written authorisation of the website.
The User agrees to indemnify the website and Principal from all damages, liabilities, costs, charges and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, that the website, Principal, their affiliates, employees, and authorised representatives may incur as a result of either: (i) the User's breach of this Agreement; or (ii) material entered into the Web site with the use of the User's screen name or password.
ADDITIONAL LEGAL TERMS
Principal may discontinue or change the Web Site or its availability to you, at any time.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties relating to Web site and supersedes any and all other agreements, oral or in writing, with respect to the Web Site. The failure of the website, to insist upon strict compliance with any term of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver with regard to any subsequent failure to comply with such term or provision. This Agreement is personal to you, and you may not assign your rights or obligations to anyone. If any provision in this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect. This Agreement, your rights and obligations, and all actions contemplated by this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of India and subject to jurisdiction of courts of Bangalore, as if the Agreement was a contract wholly entered into and wholly performed within Bangalore, and any litigation related to this Agreement shall be brought exclusively in the courts of Bangalore. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- Use the Web Site for any purpose that is prohibited by any law or regulation, or to facilitate the violation of any law or regulation;
- Use or attempt to use any "deep-link," "scraper," "robot," "bot," "spider," "data mining," "computer code" or any other automated device, program, tool, algorithm, process or methodology or manual process having similar processes or functionality, to access, ac-quire, copy, or monitor any portion of the Web Site or any data or content found on or accessed through the Website without prior express written consent;
- Obtain or attempt to obtain through any means any materials or information on the Web Site that have not been intentionally made publicly available either by their public display on the Web Site or through their accessibility by a visible link on the Web Site;
- In any way bypass or circumvent any other measure employed to limit or prevent access to the Web Site or its content;
- Violate the security of the Web Site or attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Web Site, data, materials, information, computer systems or networks connected to any server associated with this Web Site, through hacking, password mining or any other means;
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Web Site or any activities conducted on or through the Web Site, including accessing any data, content or other information prior to the time that it is intended to be available to the public on the Web Site;
- Take or attempt any action that, in the sole discretion of this Web Site's operators, imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load or burden on the Web Site or such operation's infrastructure.
For Any Query Please Write To Us.
Online Mock Test Series
Looking for best and most affordable online test series pacakge for competitive exams like SSC, IBPS, CA-CPT, IIT-JEE, NEET and a lot more. You are at the right place. Our in house content team has designed and developed the test packages.
ABOUT ALL EXAMS INC.