How to clear NEET in first attempt ??All EXAMS provide top level of Free NEET Physics Practice Test, Free NEET Chemistry Practice Test, Free NEET Botony Practice Test, Free NEET Zoology Practice Test, NEET Free Mock Test 2018, NEET Mock Test 2018,
Register for free through website Register or download our app from Google Playstore.
Syllabus and Pattern for NEET
Exam syllabus includes questions from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology curriculum of class XI and XII by CBSE. It is prepared after the Medical Council of India (MCI) reviews various State Syllabi as well as those prepared by CBSE, NCERT, and COBSE. Check NEET Syllabus
|Subjects included||Physics, Chemistry, Biology|
|Number of Questions||180 (45 each from Physics, Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology)|
|Maximum marks per question||4|
+4 for correct answer
-1 for incorrect answer
0 for no answer/ more than one answer
|Type of Questions||Objective (MCQs)|
|Languages||English, Hindi, Assamese, Kannada, Odia, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Bengali, Gujarati|
NEET 2018 Eligibility criteria: Are you eligible?
Before applying for the medical examination, candidates must ensure that they fulfill eligibility criteria for NEET exam, as enlisted below.
1. On the Basis of Age
Minimum Age Limit- The candidate should be 17 years of age by December 31, 2018.
Maximum Age Limit- The upper age limit for NEET 2018 for general category candidates is 25 years and for reserved categories, it is 30 years.
2. On the Basis of Nationality
The following persons are eligible to appear for the exam.
- Indian Nationals
- Non-Resident Indians (NRIs)
- Overseas Citizens of India (OCIs)
- Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs)
- Foreign Nationals
3. On the Basis of Educational Qualification
- Students who have passed the class 12 qualifying exam are eligible to appear for the exam.
- NIOS candidates may also apply for the exam.
- Students who are appearing for the class 12 exam may also apply for the exam.
- Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology as their subjects in Class XII.
- Candidates with Biology as an additional subject can also apply for the exam.
- General Category- 50% marks in qualifying exam.
- OBC/SC/ST Category- 40% marks in qualifying exam.
- General- Physically Handicapped Category- 45% marks in qualifying exam.